terça-feira, março 25, 2014

From When a Dream Came True

So six months ago an old dream came true and after hours flying I could finally meet someone very important to me.
This meeting was a few years 'late' lol but when I knew this was really going to happen my heart would race just to think about the 'whole thing'...

I went from Memphis (TN) to Marco Island (FL) remembering all the times during years when I wanted that moment to come true and on September 25th last year it did!


 Ok, so I am scared of heights!
but after a few minutes (the first ones are terrible) I can relax a little and with time I will even look down there and take one or two (or 15) pictures.
 This is somewhere not so far away from Fort Myers Airport.
*neat*

 lol me, taking pictures of the sky? trees and shadows?! 
never! 

 I wanted to go to the beach, to see "different places"
because I´m a "hurricane" lol
Right!
 Me gusta!

 I never get tired of going to the beach.... not even if not to lay there and relax, if it´s just to have a drink, 'force' someone to go outside with me and take a picture like this below lol

 There is something wrong with me!
I love water way too much to say it is normal....
 Snook Inn Restaurant
 And I love cold food but can´t stand shrimp served like this. I can barely look at it - don´t know why.
it was delicious though :/  

 Put a coin in the machine and get... another 'coin'.
I still have mine. In fact, it is now my 'lucky charm', I carry this thing no matter where I go

 Right next to a bridge there is a 'praia'
lol in Brazil it would be all polluted if not turned into a slum :/

 Under the bridge

 On the bridge
Look, water!!!!! 

On our way to another city.
dark clouds but still beautiful sky.
Almost everything about those days was super beautiful....
Wish I could go back in time (things would be so different....).


Good memories from the day I thought would never happen but when it did I was very happy.

6 comentários:

Marta disse...

É muito bom quando a gente realiza um sonho! Lindas fotos :)

Beijos.
www.deep-luv.com

Grã disse...

Oi Sílvia!
Lógico que não me importo que você post meu poema, muito pelo contrário, adorarei!

Beijo

FABIOTV disse...

Olá, tudo bem? Bonita a foto do aeroporto. Parece aquelas imagens dos discos voadores em plantações... Bjs, Fabio www.fabiotv.zip.net

Dascha Boonstra disse...

Amazing!!

xoxo
www.its-dash.com

PiotrowskaPaulina disse...

Wow, what a view !!

Maria Carolina disse...

Lindas fotos!
Certamente foi uma bela viagem!
Bjs