quarta-feira, maio 18, 2016

Wolf River Trail

Ages ago a friend of mine invited me to go to the Wolf River Trail and of cooooourse I said yes!

I must say I don´t really know how it looks like now, again, it´s been a while since when I took these pictures, but they´re cool and that afternoon we did have fun walking for hours and hours. I don´t think the area has changed that much since 2014.



The "One million dollars bridge"
 From what I know, no one lives under that place.... 
probably because it is far from the city.


I have no idea how many different ways you can find to get to the trail.... we took the running trail across the road from the Shelby Farms.
You walk (or run) for aroud 1 hour and see the bridge, take the path to the left and that´s how we did it ;)
I don´t know what this "yellow" (that looks pink) or "blue" mean but we saw some bikers around...
 
 
For those who like nature this trail is perfect!!

If you pay close attention, to your right you´ll see what looks like a beach; it is possible to get down there, in fact, we saw some empty bottles and other kinds of trash :| so a lot of (dirty) people visit the beach here and there...

 
Micando, claro 
:P

We made a friend in the woods!
This guy showed up alone and we spoke for ages, cool dude.
Of course I had to try it lol



 It ends in another river, after that there is no more trails ahead, only to your left side,
I don´t even know if it´s still called Wolf River Trail.

 
It is so peaceful, so beautiful..... whoever put this bench there knew what they were doing....
when you finish the trail you want to sit down and admire all the nature around.




5 comentários:

preston122 disse...

Great post! i love the shot of the "tunnel" path! Also the shots of the beach sand and river bottom -- almost like abstract art. And the one of the sun through the trees reflecting on the water. Great stuff -- more please!

FABIOTV disse...

Olá, tudo bem? Esse blog é bilíngue mesmo.. Rs.. Bjs, Fabio www.tvfabio.zip.net

Silvia C. disse...

Tem tradutor aqui ao lado, Fábio ;)

marga bren disse...

Hola Silvia ^^
Adoré conocer tu blog y tus fotografías.
Estas en especial me encantaron, es un lugar precioso.
Gracias por tu visita.
Abrazos para ti :)

Colin. G. disse...

Beautiful pics, that would be a great place to take a hike. =)